The Junior Systems Engineer Microsoft has at least two years’ work experience in developing projects with Microsoft technologies and has already covered the role of System Engineer. Against a series of assigned tasks, he must be able to give the right priority to them according to SLA, criticality and delivery times. It is required with a solid experience to problem solving and to end users interaction in order to perform joint troubleshooting activities.
Years of experience: at least two
· Good knowledge of Windows server operating systems (versions 2003-2008)
· Good knowledge of Active Directory (domain, forest, trust relationships between domains, AD replication, multi-site architectures)
· Good experience of Microsoft Exchange Administrator (2007-2010)
· Good experience in administration of Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway
· Good experience in virtualization environments Microsoft Hyper-V and/or VMWare
· Good experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2008
· Good experience of management plans for backups
· Good knowledge of TCP / IP configurations
· Courses and / or certifications on Microsoft AD Management are preferred
· Knowledge of SharePoint environment is preferred
Good knowledge of English both written and spoken is required. Knowledge of Spanish is preferred.
· Good stress management, accuracy, attitude to feedback.
· Good interpersonal and communication attitude.
Location of main job: Milano
Other Workplaces: Europe / Middle East / Latin America
Willingness to travel.